Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy New Year

Well I don't think this will be so for many who live in Queensland. I am beginning to think that I live in the lucky counntry. While we here in NZ have had our share of disasters nothing of the magnitude Queesnland is experiencing could anywhere match this. I really feel for them.

2011 is really here now and I am sure before we know it, 2012 will be here. I dont want to appear the eternal pessimist as I really am an optomist, this is the fact. Busy people notice the years flying by while pessimsts see them dragging.

This year is going to see many changes in clinical update. For one all my caregiver training programmes are going on line. It is a lot of work but all worthwhile. I promise you that you will not be disappointed with the programmes that go on line.

I will keep you updated as to what, when and how of the programmes and when I go live so to speak. Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment