Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dont worry if you talk to your dog, your not barking mad

As a dog lover I talk to my dog a lot. He is my mate. I also talk to my cat. I am delighted to know how normal it is when you look at the stats according to a Purina Pet Survey. This are the results
Animal instincts

* 61 per cent of women tell their dog about their problems.

* 31 per cent of women feel their dog is a better listener than their partner.

* 24 per cent of men used their dog to talk to a good-looking stranger in the park.

* 14 per cent of men said their dog showed them more affection than their loved ones.

- Source: Purina Pet Survey

Don't worry if you talk to your dog, you're not barking mad

Do you think you're mad when you start talking to your dog? Don't worry, at least half of animal owners spill their problems to their pets, according to a new study. And it gets worse - a third ... More

The restof the article can be read in NZ Herald Wednesday 25th August paper. Sorry the link wont come up but the title is "dont worry if yoiu talk to your dog, yournot barking mad"

No comments:

Post a Comment