Sunday, October 10, 2010

My 4 leged mate is on the mend

I am pleased to say the my mate's eye is healing well. He is back to his old self.

Now I don't know if this is a male thing, but he hasn't learned. He still harrasses the cat!! What is the matter with him?

Is it name thing? His name is Henry. Do Henry's not learn?

As far as the other Henry is concerned (Paul) the sad thing is we have lost an excellent interviewer. Sure he get a bit too sure of himself from time to time but hey haven't we all said and done things we regret.

Are we becoming a bit to PC. Why can we not laugh at ourselves? Has the world lost its capacity to turning the other cheek?

I was told as a youngster "Sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me". I think it is things like this that make us stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment