Thursday, October 28, 2010

The power of clarity

I have been having a few problems with my dog not coming to me when I call him, running off doing his own thing and almost saying "I am going to do as Ii like".

Well I decided this was going to stop. Serious behaviour training was called for. (I sound like the Nanny programmes dont I)

An interesting thing happened as a result. The moment I committed to it and decided to take action everything changed. He suddenly became very obedient and no longer runs away from me plus he is more content and happy.

So why did this happen?

It is the power of two words - Commitment and Clarity. Once I got clear and I became committed to taking action things changed.

The same thing happens in our everyday life. If things are not working for you as well as you would like take a look at how clear you are on what you are wanting to achieve and how committed you are to achievign it. Once you identify these two areas be prepared to be amazed by rapid results.

No comments:

Post a Comment