Sunday, November 28, 2010

Excitement ahead for 2011

It is coming to the end of the year. I am feeling tired. Are you feeling the same?

But I am inspired for 2011. About this time of the year I am really looking foward to the next year. New growth, new development, new exciting things happening - but this time it is different.

2011 means business expansion but not so much in financial, although that no doubt will be a spin off, but expansion and the realisation of my mission to bring the care back into caregiving through training.

I have been working towards this for a long time. How to do it has now become a reality. How can I make training instantly applicable to more people. How can I make training easily accessible and affordable that reduce obstacles to learning?

Well I have found it. My goal to provide mini classrooms for training is being realised at this very minute.

You see there is only me. I am it in my business. If Ii want to get my message accross, how can I get training out to more people and not burn myself out.

So for now, watch this space. I am excited and inspired. Now I can get this information out to one person or a classroom which is facilitated by an educator.

Have I got you interested? Well keep reading and watching this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment