Monday, November 8, 2010

Keeping Stress Free

I am not a gym junkie. I find it difficult to get myself motivated. I take the dog for a walk. That was me.

However recently I decided I needed to do something about my energy levels. I was getting tired and lethargic and of course headachy. So I made a decision.

I will join a gym.

So I went on the recommendations of a friend and I must say I haven't been disappointed. I joined a ladies only gym and it is very different to a mixed gym.

So what have been the benefits for me?

I have more energy. I sleep better. I have time for me in a different space. I meet new people. I meet up with my friend. I am relaxed. I can go on and on.

So if you are finding your energy levels dropping getting close to Christmas why not consider doing something for yourself. You may just be amazed at the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment