Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Very Exciting Day Today

Today I have launched my new training website www.CareTrainingOnline.com It is exciting because now all of New Zealand can access the same training. Consistent, applicable, accessible and affordable training is now readily available for you to access.

My goal has always been to train as many people as I can in the Art of Caregiving. People who are unable to take care of themselves through sickness, disease or fraility deserve to have the best care available and be care for people who really understand what to do.

Now you can take advantage of all my wisdom - all the knowledge and expereince I have accumulated over my 46 years of nursing - 37 of them in aged and young physically disabled care.

On top of that I am available to answer any questions you may have and help you solve problems. I hope you will take advantage of this training and join in on the ride with me.

I know there are going to be some teething problems but if we all work on this together we will iron them out quickly so please tell me how it works for you. That is

Is it easy to access?
Is it instanly applicable?
Does it meet your needs?
I definately know it is affordable. So keep me informed on how it is working for you and NOTIFY me immediately is it isn't working. I am here to serve you.

Thank you for you support. The journey now begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment